SPRING CLASSES 2022
MARCH / APRIL CLASSES
Acting, Singing and Dance for
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
in accordance to California and Sonoma County Guidelines...
All teachers are fully vaccinated. Students must wear masks while inside.
For performances and public sharings:
• All audience members must be vaccinated or show proof a recent negative test result (within 3 days of performance date)
• All guest must wear masks when indoors
• Vaccinated audience members must show proof of vaccination. Either their vaccination card, copy of card or photo of card on their mobile device.
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated or submit to weekly testing.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre and Young Actors Study have:
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning of the lobby and restroom.
• Provided hand sanitation stations